06 November 2007

i am the proud owner of a motorcycle license . . .


so this weekend was another crazy weekend. i spent the majority of it in a motorcycle safety class so i could get my endorsement on my license and be a *legal* motorcycle driver. turns out most people don't bother with getting their endorsements. i was the only person in my class of 12 that *hadn't* been riding illegally for quite some time. who knew?

spent fri night, saturday, and sunday in class and walked out with all the necessary credentials to go the dmv and get my license. was very cool. felt very comfortable by the end of the weekend and was able to go for my first ride on my precious new bike with mac on sunday afternoon. i can't even begin to describe how cool it is to ride a motorcycle . . . much less be able to share that experience with your lover while she's on her own bike. the first ride was cool. i felt like i'd been riding my bike for years. what an adrenaline rush to be on a bike.

went for a ride again after work yesterday. am trying to ride as much as possible before the bikes get put away for the winter and i have to spend a week in may remembering how to ride the damn thing! we're already planning some bike road trips ... bc here we come!

so today i'm thankful for . . . sharing experiences and creating new memories

1 comment:

ryanvdz said...

You're a hardcore rocker biker punker chick. Sweet!

Someday when I stop being a wuss I want a ride. :)