02 June 2010

adjustments in approach

I've read 2 things in the last 24h that have awaken in me the possibility that adjusting my approach to life and relationship has the possibility of bringing me more joy and love than ever imagined.

"As we become more and more willing to let go of what is negative and destructive in our lives, we begin to find that we have the strength and courage to do what we need to grow in a positive direction. Grow in who you are."

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

I know how those affect my life and my approach my current struggle/situation. I'll leave them there without explanation so you can make your own assessments for your life.

so today i'm grateful for . . . being open to the knowledge and enlightenment that the universe presents you with to get you through the hard times and build a foundation for better times

No comments: